Friday, July 30, 2010

Opening Shift

Ohh wooww, this is what it feels like to work 5 days a week Mon to Fri..
But my story is different,, I work at different hours...

this crazy opening shift is insane..
Ok bayangkan,, regular work starts at 8 or 9...
but mine, starts at 6...

huahahhaa, i was laughing at myself, thinking oh my gawd, if I keep doing this, i will go crazy n kill myself...

gw harus bangun jam 4.30 pagi, siap2 termasuk sarapan 30 menit n 45mins to an hour drive..
masi gelap tentunya karna it's 6AM IN THE MORNING... !!

Baru seminggu gw kerja dengan shift ini,,,
yes, in a new uniform of course...
I passed the SSE exam with 90% marks
rada kecewa karna ga dapat nilai 92, bisa dapat voucher carrefour 100 ribu,..
atau dapat 96, bisa dapat voucher carrefour 100 ribu plus 300ribu cash...

This store is hectic, busy busy busy...
mengerjakan segala sesuatunya ga nyantai..
too many pressures, dari atas maupun dari bawah..
especially when u're in new position..

But one thing I know, my RGM likes me and my work.
Coz I'm pretty good with english and communication skills..
Dia akan selalu assign gw untuk jadi pembicara, orang yg complain kalo ada masalah, orang yg akan turun tangan untuk file a complain letter..
This is what he said: "u're new here Santo, just complain n try to be heard"

sudah 5 hari ini gw cuma tidur max 6 jam, karna gw masi susah maksain diri tidur jam 9 atau 10 malam... bayangkan, biasanya jam segitu gw belum tentu ada di rumah...
tapi beneran dech, this gives me a new experience of working life...

gw melihat ini sebagai sesuatu yg baru n berbeda...
hari ini hari sabtu, maren gw tidur jam 9 malam... LAME !!
padahal sebenarnya gw pengen jalan atau nonton atau ngapain kek, biar refreshing dikit...
tapi ternyata, all i need is a nice, long n undisturbed sleep...

mentally prepared for next whole week opening shift again..

SAnto

No comments:

Post a Comment